It is likely to snow tomorrow, and measurable snow has only fallen here this late on four occasions since they've been keeping records.
@mandy What? Snow in May is just unprecedented so it has to be records set.
@joe Not quite May yet, but I think there has been plenty of frost instances in May. It has been such a cold spring.
@mandy Like almost in the 40s-50s most of the time. Can't blame you for wanting summer to come quick I can bet.
@joe I am fine with cold weather, just commenting :-)
@mandy I would MUCH rather have it a constant cooler temperature with low humidity than the reverse. My body and asthma do not like humid weather.

// @joe
@mandy I'm fine with cold, but hearing it on this time of the year is so weird.
@joe We have a rule here about not planting flowers until Memorial Day weekend.
@mandy Such a nice rule which it similar to a rule that I always do when putting coats away on May 10th (just to be sure the warm weather stays put).
@mandy ThErE iS nO gLoBaL wArMiNg
@unixb0y I hope there is room for my opinion here.
@mandy which opinion? :)
@mandy oh I think we’re on the same page, global warming is definitely a thing :D
It was a joke, hence the alternating caps :)
@unixb0y I don't agree, hence "Dissent!"
@mandy oh.. 😅 lool
@mandy I thought about your post and my biggest question is: how is global warming denial an opinion? You can’t „believe“ or „not believe“ in facts, since facts are proven by definition.
@unixb0y A discerning question! I often use the word opinion because as I observe the world, I see varying interpretations of fact, and I also see facts that aren’t facts.
I think you and I have differing opinions, but perhaps you’d prefer another term.
@mandy Yeah imo the numbers regarding global warming really speak for themselves. From increasing maximum temperatures to shrinking polar caps.
@unixb0y Indeed. I really wonder about the intelligence of the people who deny this, since it is completely supported by science.

// @mandy
@hybotics Yeah I must agree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯/ @mandy
@unixb0y @hybotics Your insults are uncalled for. Yesterday I had hoped for a civil conversation. I’ll save my breath.
@mandy I agreed that it is completely supported by science. No personal insult but just can’t understand how one can deny science.

Just out of curiosity, do you believe in other stuff like flat earth and „fake space“ as well? / @hybotics
[Deleted]
@Kabuku That's definitely one indicator out of many! You're right: snowfall in this time of year is not something against the climate change but instead supports it. Thanks for mentioning it 👍 @hybotics @mandy
@unixb0y Look, I hope you’ll keep me in the loop if you acquire that G4 Cube. Your typical gentlemanly friendliness is clear in Pnut. But branding me as a science denier just stigmatizes me and I’m too busy programming today to dwell on depressing talk.
@mandy Hi, sorry for the late response, I was pretty inactive on Pnut lately. I don't know what you mean but I always try to express myself in a friendly way, of course :) Don't know what's wrong about it.
@unixb0y If the Earth were flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.

// @mandy
@hybotics @mandy @unixb0y OMG this is the best counter-argument ever.
@anth It IS a great argument, and I wish I could take credit for it. It is a great quote I saw somewhere, but can not remember where now.

// @mandy @unixb0y
@mandy just got a bit of rain here. Tried to go hiking the other day and was greeted by this obstacle part way through the trail.
cookie jar (i)
@thedoctor It is going to get worse before it gets better. I'm glad we did a hike on Sunday that might be blocked by now.