Hi everyone. It's been over four years since I have been on here; I am sorry. A lot has changed for me, but I am still alive, and I am still a human being. I remember many of you fondly @33mhz @blumenkraft @ludolphus @lukasros @ryantharp @schmidt_fu
@flashblu Hey, Flashblu. So nice to see you. :) Glad you found your way here.
// @schmidt_fu @ryantharp @lukasros @ludolphus @33mhz
@blumenkraft hi Jochen! it has been a long time! do you remember me? I remember our friendly interactions and conversations starting back on #appdotnet @33mhz @ludolphus @lukasros @ryantharp @schmidt_fu
@flashblu Of course, i do remember you! :)
I think i still have the App.Net group active in my Slack app.we talked once in a while there.
@blumenkraft that means a lot to me to hear, that you remember me man :) thank you. I will keep that Slack group around. I look forward to resuming talking to you and everyone else here on pnut.io!
@flashblu So, why have you left us anyway? ;)
@blumenkraft I am sorry for leaving. I drifted away from all social media for quite a long time. I remember chatting and discussing with you all at #appdotnet then over here on pnut.io as one of the best things in my life in the past several years
@flashblu @blumenkraft I wrote a matterbridge plugin for pnut.io to bridge public channels with other chat services if there is any desire to bridge the slack group over. I use it for #allthingstech [thrrgilag.net] as an example.
@thrrgilag @blumenkraft thank you, good to see you again as well! I want to renew my interest in programming...so may have to take a look! :)
@flashblu Even I remember when app.net existed... I was a member up there for a short time before it fell down. Remember your display name.
@cambridgeport90 this is touching, thank you! I am glad that we are all here now!
@Kabuku thank you, I appreciate it!
@flashblu Hi there, great to hear from you! It's been a long time for me, too. But I *do* remember many brilliant conversations with you :-) @ryantharp @lukasros @ludolphus @blumenkraft @33mhz
@schmidt_fu @33mhz @blumenkraft @ludolphus @lukasros @ryantharp thank you man, likewise! that means a lot to me, I appreciate it. the younger me was better than I am currently. I am trying to both grow as a person, and rediscover my old self!