#Bigelow cinnamon stick tea with a little sugar. Hits the spot for me this morning, while the snow drifts by my window.

#pnutea /@ericd @miki @peemee @ccp @mandy
@33MHz My #pnutea lately has been "throat coat," since my throat is irritated. A cold is trying to get me, but I've successfully avoided full effects so far. @ericd @miki @peemee @ccp
@mandy I hear that. My throat has survived the onslaught, but my head / nose / mind is suffering from lack of sleep, and the cold weather during commuting.
@33MHz Yeah, sleep helps and vitamin C appears to help. I needed sleep too much to #MNDP last night, unfortunately.
@mandy I heard green tea helps alleviate those. I had a cold once this year and it helped after a couple of days work.

/@ccp @peemee @miki @ericd @33MHz
@33MHz aww this sounds perfect. I could really use a good snow fall here, it would liven up the grey /@mandy @ccp @peemee @miki @ericd
@33MHz Sounds so good!🍵 When I have tea, I drink it down in a gulp.😅 I hope my son grows soon and I can have enough time to enjoy tea.✨
@miki here here! Good to see you. Hope all is well with the family. :)
@33MHz Thank you. You too, Robert. ;) Have a good day!☕️
@miki hey there! nice to read you. :)
how are things?
@blumenkraft Hi Jochen. How are you?🤗
I feel always busy with my son because my husband is often away to other states and Japan on business.✈️ I hope Christmas holiday will come soon.🎄🙌
@miki i'm fine, thank you! not much change here. my next goal is reching the weekend. ;)

how old is the young man if i may ask?
@blumenkraft The weekend is soon!🙌
He is 1 year and 7 months old now. He wants to do a lot of things by himself and it’s very good. (But I’m a little bit tired.😛)
@miki the weekend is now! \o/
@blumenkraft Yay!!!\(^o^)/
@miki i've heard about the phenomenon that fresh parents don't get much sleep. if you have to manage things alone even, it's no wonder you are tired. best wishes my friend.
@blumenkraft Thank you very much for your kind words.😊🙏✨ If I could have a wish come true, I'd sleep all day without being awakened.😴🌟🎅
@blumenkraft Have a great day!☕️☀️