@thrrgilag @doctorlinguist @shawn @fam @tomcat @dasdom @ericd @c @rafaelcosta @giff @33mhz hey there, i need to know, what's your prefered way to recieve money (paypal, bitcoin, cashme, etc) and a link/address please.
@griff >> @UPDIPdotLINK: @thrrgilag @doctorlinguist @shawn @fam @tomcat @dasdom @ericd @c @rafaelcosta @giff @33mhz hey there, i need to know, what's your prefered way to recieve money (paypal, bitcoin, cashme, etc) and a link/address please.
@rafaelcosta hey there :)
what's your preferred way of getting donations? your card on UPDIP.link is still empty sadly.
@ericd hey there :)
what's your preferred way of getting donations? your card on UPDIP.link is still empty sadly.
@ericd great! :) thank you! // @UPDIPdotLINK
@tomcat hey there :)
@abraham hey there :)
@doctorlinguist hey there :)
@dasdom hey there :)
@UPDIPdotLINK Is it possible to redirect it to another dev? I'd love to send the money to @33MHz.
@dasdom no, but you are free to send your money @33MHz' way (when he finally provides a link or addrrss it's even possible).
let me be honest. when someone donates to you, you should respect this and use it for yourself. but this is only my opinion. :)
@UPDIPdotLINK Yes, sounds right. Thanks! @33MHz
@griff hey there :)
@33mhz hey there :)
@shawn hey there :)
@fam hey there :)
@c hey there :)
@UPDIPdotLINK mainly just hacking for myself; occasionally tweaking bits of noodle 🙃.
@c and writing docus!
what can i tell you? you are supposed to be on this list and your card on updip.link is supposed to have your donation link or address in it. :)
@dasdom there will be a developer incentive program but user powered. meaning the more payment methods you are willing to provide the more convenient for users. ;) Flattr, Patreon, Paypal, Bitcoin, all welcome.
@blumenkraft I see. Need to think about whether I want to have such money donated somewhere.
@dasdom no, you would be, as a developer for Pnut, the recipient! :D
UPDIP is not a middleman, it's only to show user links to receiving method the developer prefer.
@blumenkraft Misunderstanding. I mean, there are so many people suffering on this world. They need that money more than me. If (when) I develop for pnut, maybe I want to have that money donated to Plan or something.
@dasdom good idea!
übrigens schön, mal wieder zu chatten! :)
@blumenkraft Stimmt. Ich war nicht mehr auf ADN. Hoffentlich bin ich hier mehr. ;)
@dasdom ja, das hoffe ich auch. :)
@blumenkraft Ich habe jetzt schonmal um einen Dev-Account gebeten. ;)
@dasdom und deshalb bist du in der dev liste - und so schliesst sich der kreis. ;)
@dasdom @blumenkraft could you opt to have that donated on your behalf to a different place?
@tomcat Thant's what I'm thinking about.
@blumenkraft
@tomcat of course, but i'd rather let the recipient decide where the money should go. who am i to decide that, eh? ;) @dasdom
@dasdom user powered developer incentive program apparently, but I'd like more details too