Any #anime fans here watch Deca-DENCE? What an absolute gem of an anime! Think Mad Max Fury Road with a strange sci-fi colonization twist. Strong contender to be my favorite summer 2020 anime.
@thedoctor Never heard of it before, but now I guess I will have to check it out. And that's a good thing! 😁👍
@Streakmachine I watched it on Funimation but it is also on Hulu. Definitely worth the watch!
@thedoctor OK, episode 1 was very interesting and started setting up a fascinating world. Then episode 2 hit me in the face like a wet trout. Looking forward to checking out the rest of this thing!
@Streakmachine yes! Episode two is quite the surprise twist. Wait until you get to the end.
@thedoctor Oooh! Very nice tease. Looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes now. 🙂
@Streakmachine @thedoctor the action looks bonkers. Consider me intrigued.
@shawn you should definitely watch it!! @Streakmachine
@Streakmachine may i ask you for a suggestion for thememonday? :D https://patter.chat/779
@blumenkraft But of course! Now I just need to come up with something…
@Streakmachine there is still some time to think. i'll set up the vote on Friday. so this is your deadline. :P ;)
@blumenkraft Awesome. My brain might be functional at some point between now and then. 😁
@Streakmachine have you watched anymore of Deca-Dence?
@thedoctor Unfortunately not. Work schedule has been tossing me all over the place. But I'll try to squeeze some more in during the weekend. 🙂
@thedoctor Never watched it, but might give it a shot. What do you think of that?
@joe definitely check it out the trailer [youtu.be]. I don't think the trailer does the show true justice, but it's hard to without spoiling plot points. The action sequences are cool and the sci-fi twist gives it extra punch.