Can someone please give me the post count numbers needed for the various clubs that were around at ADN?
#followerpower
@schmidt_fu I think @cano would know.. lol
@sulgi @cano @schmidt_fu Had to look up who I declared as the original peerage officer, found this [docs.google.com]. May not have some of the more recent additions but it's a good start.
@phoneboy @schmidt_fu @sulgi Yes, that's the only app.net PCA list I have archived too. Sad about the ADN wiki being gone. Wish @bondsman was still around. :(

Oh, maybe @bazbt3 might know...I think he worked with the appdotnetwiki, if I'm not mistaken.
@cano @sulgi @schmidt_fu @phoneboy The Wiki broke (became unresponsive), beyond @kdfrawg's desire to fix, and I think the domain was due to expire anyway.

I didn't ask for a backup of the files, real life was intruding at the time.

(big sighs)
@schmidt_fu I really cannot believe I forgot to look *there.* Someone should revoke my Internet badge! Thanks, I added it to my bookmarks. [pinboard.in] :)

// @cano @sulgi @phoneboy
@sulgi We owe, I think, @schmidt_fu for finding it. I had pretended to myself I'd searched for it previously, but I failed. Feeling a bit happier now. @phoneboy @cano
@schmidt_fu Nice find! I made it to @thedoctor's BrowncoatClub 🚀 with over 57,000 posts, but pity I didn't quite make it to my goal of CommodoreClub 🔱 set at 64,000 posts. @bazbt3 @sulgi @phoneboy
@cano @phoneboy @sulgi @thedoctor @schmidt_fu And I'm in the Peshawar Club. Has to be said: something primitive in me regrets not reaching the Mile High Club.
@bazbt3 @schmidt_fu @sulgi @phoneboy I have around 24.000 posts. I think that is carat club? @cano
@blumenkraft @cano @phoneboy @sulgi @schmidt_fu @thedoctor I don't know, so instead here's a list of links which may or may not work. :)

https://pinboard.in/u:bazbt3/t:adn%2528app.net%2529/
@blumenkraft @cano @phoneboy @sulgi @schmidt_fu @bazbt3 so are we just adopting the old ADN post achievements here?
@thedoctor we'll probably use that list as the starting point.

// @bazbt3 @schmidt_fu @sulgi @cano @blumenkraft that
@phoneboy @thedoctor @bazbt3 @schmidt_fu @sulgi @cano what would we change?

perhaps something with 33 since our boss has it in his name?
@blumenkraft @phoneboy @thedoctor @bazbt3 @schmidt_fu @cano Are you suggesting we do all our maths in 33??? O_O
@sulgi i hereby declare base 33 as the official Pnut base! :) @phoneboy @thedoctor @bazbt3 @schmidt_fu @cano
@thedoctor @bazbt3 @sulgi @phoneboy @cano @blumenkraft they have been extended all the time, so that's a part of the tradition I guess :-)
But I'm strongly for having a place to keep them. @tomcat would the #PCA be in scope for your wiki?
@cano @phoneboy @schmidt_fu @bazbt3 Where is he? Does anyone keep in touch with @bondsman?
@schmidt_fu oh dear, appdotnetwiki.net is for sale. it's gone… :(
@blumenkraft maybe it's archived somewhere...