I've just learned about a chip buddy and now I'm questioning all the sandwiches.
@bondman LoL! Busy evening. I didn't notice it auto corrected Chip Butty. A sandwich made out of fries.
@Shawna aw ok, well if you're looking for a chip buddy, I'm your guy! :P
@Shawna Who's your chip buddy?
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff Oh man. I hoped we'd be chip buddies. @Shawna @bondman
@schoeni I would totally be your chip buddy. @bondman @der_Jeff <~ what he said I ment chip butty 🍞🍟🍞. You wouldn't believe the hassle I go through typing that. It corrected to chip bitty, chip buddy, and hip butty. Maybe the last one was a typo
@der_Jeff oic. We've been putting chips (potato and corn) into our sandwiches for years. 'bout time the hamburger caught on. @Shawna @schoeni
@bondman But they leave out the meat. Just fries, bread, and butter. Some people put ketchup or other sauces. @schoeni @der_Jeff
@Shawna Back when I was a kid...I put Ruffles on burgers. It added texture. @schoeni @der_Jeff @bondman
@jasonechols **that's** what I'm talking about! 👍 @schoeni @der_Jeff @Shawna
@jws Those wee the best! I loved them on my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. @schoeni @bondman @jasonechols @der_Jeff
@Shawna I got introduced via Cuban sandwiches when I lived in Miami for a few months. Still miss the food from there. @jasonechols @bondman @schoeni @der_Jeff
@Shawna oh... Sounds very...starchy. I'm not sure about that one. @schoeni @der_Jeff
@bondman Who's we? USA? I've never seen that... @Shawna @der_Jeff
@schoeni uh...we, the food hackers of the world? You're saying that you've never seen anyone put chips inside their sandwich?? @Shawna @der_Jeff
@schoeni then you should try it and be the pioneer for the Swiss! 😉 @Shawna @der_Jeff
@bondman I doubt that I would be. I probably just haven't heard about it. Don't the chips get soggy though? @Shawna @der_Jeff
@schoeni well, it depends on how you place them. If you put them in mayo or whatever condiment(s) you use, it will no longer be crunchy if you wait long enough (like cereal in milk). @Shawna @der_Jeff