Caffeine withdrawal. No coffee. Headache. Might be told stay home when I get my health screening at work.
@jacobrealo I hope it's not serious...
@joe isn’t but I get massive headaches when I don’t have coffee. Caffeine withdrawal headaches don’t disqualify me for work.
@joe slow build up. I can go a day without and be fine but day two is when it gets worse.
@jacobrealo So basically you need coffee to function, and it's understandable. I happens all the time right?
@joe I usually have a nearby café that I can go to. However this time around they aren’t very accessible to me. My local café is closed currently.

The coffee I’ve been waiting to arrive is a bit late.
@joe yes this happens if I go more than a day without coffee.
@joe i’m trying to limit my travel. I don’t want to go 16 miles just for coffee. Under any other circumstance I would be OK with that.
@jacobrealo Even with a car? My maximum is 20 miles but that's about it for now.
@joe I have a congenital heart defect. I limit myself to work, pharmacy, and parents house (pick up groceries). I won’t go anywhere else if I have to enter the building.
@jacobrealo I can see why you have to limit your travel, self care is more important to you.
@jacobrealo Same for me - caffeine withdrawal is worse day two and can take over a week.

We usually drink decaf now so there’s no dependence.

I avoid caffeine due to acid reflux and my husband avoids it because it increases panic attacks.
@mandy Caffiene does that to him? Yikes. Decaf is the next best option then. My sister usually drinks decaf all the time due to the fact that caffeine cause her to sleep less for some reason.

/@jacobrealo