I have slowly been building the #LEGO Ultimate Collector Series A-wing starfighter over the last couple days. Goal is to finish the set before I return to work on Friday. @ludolphus #StarWars
cookie jar (i)
@thedoctor nice! There some awesome StarWars Lego’s
Still a bit too complex for my 4 year old son but he’s getting quite good at building. Even making his own designs. He made this one on his own.
cookie jar (i)
@ludolphus building LEGOs is a great way for him to flex is creative muscles. Do you think he'd have any interest in this [lego.com] set or is a bit too advanced yet? If so, I would send it to you for free.
@thedoctor oh man that would be awesome. What a nice gesture. It might be a bit advanced but a little challenge is always nice 😀.
@ludolphus well you could always "help out" 😉 a bit if need be! Can you PM me your address?
@thedoctor @ludolphus Very cool! I know a friend of mine loves to build those.
@joe @ludolphus I really just watch for the ultimate collector series LEGOs now since I just put them on display. I am in the midst of a week off, so it seemed like a fun project.
@thedoctor are you purchasing some knockoff called LEGOs? LEGO is the singular and the plural.
/@ludolphus @joe
@jacobrealo idk. I did the me/I test, in which I read the sentence with LEGO/LEGOs and LEGOs seemed to have a more natural flow. @ludolphus @joe
@thedoctor the company officially declared LEGO as the plural.
/@joe @ludolphus
@jacobrealo sounds like a Disney decree. :P
@thedoctor
@jacobrealo only a Sith deals in absolutes! @joe @ludolphus