็ตๅฉšๆŒ‡่ผชใ€็›ธๅ ดใŒใ„ใพใ„ใกใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚“ใใฆๆ™ฎ้€šใซใ‚ชใƒผใƒ€ใƒผใƒกใ‚คใƒ‰ใง20ไธ‡ใ‹ใ‘ใŸใ‘ใฉไผš็คพใฎไบบใซ้ซ˜ใ„ใฃใฆ่จ€ใ‚ใ‚Œใฆ่‰
Somebody should ask @andrew to make them a wedding ring. ;D
@33MHz actually now that you mention it the misses and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary back in December. Maybe a little late but perhaps something special if @andrew is looking for some additional orders...
@thrrgilag Most definitely accepting orders ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

https://etsy.me/2RVVS37 ๐Ÿ‘€
Or instagram, sometimes I make #rings that don’t get added to my shop.
Also happy to discuss any ideas you have.

But I can’t do silver or gold, yet.

// @33MHz
@Andrew I love these designs, kinda hard to pick but I will be putting in an order my wife and I. What's the best way to figure out size?
@thrrgilag cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, ring sizers are pretty cheap online https://amzn.to/2VTpxhx

Can’t remember where you’re located though.

Or, if you have a calliper, measure the inside diameter with those in mm.
@Andrew I'm located in the US. I'll order one online and a bit of searching I found the international ring size conversion chart so hopefully that should prove useful.
@thrrgilag @Andrew I actually randomly popped into a jeweler's and he cleaned and sized my wedding ring for me.
@Kabuku thanks. Always happy to explore ideas ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
// @thrrgilag @33MHz
@Andrew Oh my, they are gorgeous! I'm looking for a nice pinky ring - once I can accurately figure out my ring size!
/@33MHz @thrrgilag
@hazardwarning thanks, Vanessa, glad you like them. I made a pinky ring for the mother in-law a couple of weeks ago, inlayed with crushed Malachite, I wasn’t overly happy with the result but she likes it.
// @thrrgilag @33MHz
cookie jar (i)
@Andrew I'm eyeing up cosmic dust and the deep aurora. Teal & purple shades are my favourite colours. I'll get a ring sizer some time as I've had no success just measuring my finger.
/@33MHz @thrrgilag
@hazardwarning if you have one of these, you can just measure the inside diameter of an existing ring.
// @thrrgilag @33MHz
cookie jar (i)
@hazardwarning how about this colour? It’s a synthetic Opal, ocean green.
// @thrrgilag @33MHz
cookie jar (i)
@Andrew Ooh that’s nice...! I don’t have an existing ring that fits so I’ve ordered a set of ring things. And it is my birthday in a few weeks - just got to decide which to get. So many gorgeous colours...
/@33MHz @thrrgilag
@Andrew I think you’ve sold me on this one. Ring sizer has arrived - is this on Etsy now, or would you prefer me to order direct from you - can PayPal the funds if you like.?
@hazardwarning Vanessa, that would be so cool of you, I have listed that ring, take a look but obviously don’t feel obliged.

https://etsy.me/3bvBRuM
@Andrew Ordered. It looks so gorgeous. No hurry, birthday isn't until next month. ๐Ÿ˜€
@hazardwarning oh wow, thank you so much, Vanessa, it really means a lot to me, now more than ever as I have no other income. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@Andrew I thought that you might be without your normal job at the moment. I had been eyeing up Clogau rings, but much nicer to get a hand-made one!
@xyz wow, ¥200,000 is about £1,500
I’m guessing diamonds are involved ๐Ÿ˜„

/ @33MHz