I don't have much time for lunch, and my doctor says I need more exercise, so I think I'll kill two birds with one stone and walk over to In-N-Out for a Double-Double. 🍔🍟
@larand that sounds like a winning move to me 👍🏻
@larand that sounds like a great idea.
@larand make sure to get it animal-style! :P
@bondman Really, doesn't everyone like to get it animal-style? 😉
@larand I suppose you're right. :-) It's probably the most popular not-so-secret part of their menu.
@larand As I'm mostly unacquainted with in N out (beyond their barbaric lack of mayo), that sounds pretty #pnutsmut. 😛
// @bondman
@jws LOL. BTW, the mayo is there. It's "embedded" in the 1000 island dressing. 😛🍔
// @larand
@bondman HERETIC! Fries and thousand island just ain't right.
// @larand
@jws Neither is fries and mayo, pervert. 😉 @bondman
@jws fries goes perfectly well straight with just a shake of salt. Next, are you going to tell me that fries at other places like Five Guys are actually good??
:P
// @larand
@bondman Farm Burger near me has some amazing garlic and parmesan fries along with paprika mayo. 🤤
// @larand
@jws
// @larand @bondman the Hard Times Cafe has amazing cheese fries with some bacon. So so bad, but oh so good.
@Eyes Ooh. Corner bar here does fries or tots with cheddar, bacon, green onions, and jalapenos. Served with house ranch, which is delightfully buttermilky and oniony. They're a meal in themselves!
// @bondman @larand
@jws After 15 years in management at McDonald's, my enthusiasm for fries of any kind has waned considerably. I'd rather have cole slaw. @bondman @Eyes
@larand
// @bondman @jws I think fried potatoes of any kind will always be a weakness of mine.
@Eyes @bondman @jws (To clarify, I left the company in 1998.)
@jws I haven't heard of that place but I can buy into the garlic/Parmesan variety!
// @larand
@larand MrGlass would be super jealous.
@larand That's a great idea. I miss In-n-Out over here :/