PnutButler — the universal Pnut sharing extension for iOS by unixb0y [unixb0y.github.io] #PnutButler now with active AppStore link in the "Download on AppStore" image :)

Passed by: blumenkraft, ludolphus, schmidt_fu, bazbt3, ha_jo, b123400

Tailed by: joe

@unixb0y Yay! Grabbed it! Ran into some trouble making it work but will look into it more tomorrow. Good luck with your exams!
@saket cool! Oh really? Tell me the details please, maybe PM... :) And thanks!
@unixb0y Go to sleep! There'll be plenty of time to sort it out tomorrow. πŸ˜‰
@saket Okay :D I just downloaded it freshly from the AppStore and it went just fine... :)
See you tomorrow!
@unixb0y Downloaded, installed. Really looking forward to breaki… er, using it. :D Thanks for making it. :)
@bazbt3 cool! :) you're welcome, I thought Pnut needed an extension with image sharing capability πŸ˜‰
@unixb0y You're absolutely right. I occasionally see the timeline shift as I open an app simply to post. I'll probably take a look tomorrow, I'm entertaining the girls before a *very* late bedtime. :)
@bazbt3 yeah and it works in almost any App that lets you "share" :)
@unixb0y :( I tried a few simple text posts, but PnutButler crashes out every time. I've logged out and in again, revoked pnut permission, uninstalled, reinstalled, even restarted my phone. (iPhone 6 64GB, iOS 10.3.)

Have you any tips to get this to work?
#TeamAppdiction πŸ˜ŽπŸ“± >> @unixb0y: PnutButler — the universal Pnut sharing extension for iOS by unixb0y [unixb0y.github.io] #PnutButler now with active AppStore link in the "Download on AppStore" image :)
Purchased. As one does. >> @unixb0y: PnutButler — the universal Pnut sharing extension for iOS by unixb0y [unixb0y.github.io] #PnutButler now with active AppStore link in the "Download on AppStore" image :)
@ravisorg merci πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ
@unixb0y thank you for building it.
@unixb0y Congratulations on the App Store launch of PnutButler! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ I just downloaded it and tested a photo post...working great! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

PnutButler [appsto.re] πŸ₯œπŸ€΅πŸ»
@cano happy to hear you like it! 😊
@cano cleaver name too πŸ₯œ butter πŸ˜‚ @unixb0y
@LonelyBob πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΌπŸ™ˆ
// @cano
@unixb0y wait a second.. it's πŸ₯œ butler is it? πŸ™Š room for another app's name @cano
@LonelyBob butter is already there and was not my intention πŸ˜‰ though I liked it as a word play :)
// @cano
@unixb0y Congrats! πŸŽ‰ I bought it. πŸ˜„