Good Morning World!
@mina good morning fine sir. :)
have a great weekend
@blumenkraft hello Jochen, good day sir. How are you doing?
Wish a nice weekend as well :-)
@mina doing fine. summer is coming! \o/
@mina morning! How are you today?
@thedoctor morning Doc, how are you doing?
@mina I am fighting strep but I started antibiotics today and am feeling better already. How are you?
@mina hello Mina - how are you today?
@jenni hello Jenni, how are you doing?
BTW, how's the switch doing so far. Do you recommend it for a 10 years old?
@mina I'm doing very well. It finally feels like spring and I have next week off.
Loving the switch. I think it should be fine for a 10 year old unless he is very clumsy 😉 though only game at the moment is Zelda. There will be more during the year though
@jenni great to hear. Enjoy the weekend dear.
Actually she is a little girl, I always wish to see her the gamer @jenni is 😄
She is @marianne's.
@mina that's what I get for assuming ;)
I always feel like Nintendo is a safe haven for female gamers big and small. Much more inclusive.
I got hooked on super Mario world on the SNES
Hi @marianne nice to meet you :)
Hi @jenni nice seeing you too. @mina is this about the Nintendo switch? What's the verdict?
@jenni @marianne @mina Games like Overcooked, Snake Pass, Stardew Valley (and of course Yooka Laylee and Lego City as you said) will probably be fun for a younger kid too. Snake Pass is out in a couple of days.
@andrewh great to know. She's 10 @jenni @mina
@andrewh thx for the suggestions . Still haven't got the Nintendo Switch yet but good to know the games for her age are available @jenni @mina
@jenni I hope spring can arrive here fast enough. Won't be for another week or so. I can guess in terms of other games. Splatoon 2 down the road?

@mina
@joe splatoon 2 sometime this summer. Lego City next month and Mario Kart 8 with super Mario in the Fall plus I would guess some unannounced stuff. Also yokay & laylee in the coming months (successor to banjo & kazooie) @mina
@jenni Yes that Yooka-Laylee with the Kickstarter which I backed, that version looks promising though compared to the other versions.

@mina
@mina goooooood morning (sing-songy)
@marianne Whoa! Marianne!! Great to see you! How have you been? 😊 @mina
@cano It's like an old family reunion! @marianne @mina
@peemee yay... yes it feels quite like that 😊 @cano @mina
@cano hey there. Been good. You still drinking coffee? @mina
@marianne Loads of coffee…haha. I really should decrease my consumption some, but, hey, you only loive once, right? Hehe 😉 What are you up to today? @mina
@cano yes and coffee ☕️ is irresistible, right? Well, for me today drink coffee and enjoy an indoor weekend. April showers and May flowers and all that. @mina
@marianne Ah, yeah, its supposed to rain some over here too, but luckily not the whole day. Aren't you in Canada now or am I totally wrong? I'm over at Boston for a few days so I wonder if its the same rain. @mina
@cano yup I'm in GTA, a town called Milton. But it's raining ☔️ all during the weekend. @mina
@marianne The rain over here wasn't too bad. It got a little drizzly when i was out earlier but luckily I avoided anything too bad. I had a good day and just finished a great dinner in Boston's Chinatown...so full! 😋
@cano great have fun in Boston. I am off to dinner out with the family and friends. Nice cup of coffee btw. 😊 enjoy
@marianne Thanks! Enjoy your dinner too! 😊