Someone got the band back together!
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff That GIF makes me giggle like a schoolgirl
[Deleted]
Kaaaaarrrrriiiiimmmmmm!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽 @karim
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff We're trying-to-maybe-work-on-potentially-rebooting-if-people-in-our-Gents-Slack-group-don't-take-the-name-of-the-service-as-a-license-to-do-just-that. 😊 @karim
@der_Jeff I'm blaming @cunarders since he's the only one not here. 😁 @karim
[Deleted]
@saket @der_Jeff I HAD TECHNICAL ISSUES!
@Ronnie well well well, fancy meeting you here sir!
@karim Yeah... It's a strange world these days.
@karim Karim?! Man, it's been ages! 😄 How are you doing, buddy?
@cano Cano, Cano, can't think of anything that rhymes with Cano! How are you stranger?
@karim Oh, not draino...lol! 😂
@cano No need to explain-o
@karim Omg, you're killing me...lol 😂 I kind of like brain-o, though. 😏
@cano come on, that's pretty lame-o
@karim 😂😂😂
@cano @karim Have I been pronouncing it in my head wrong all these years? I always thought it was a short A.
@Ronnie @cano @paulyhedral Mind. Blown. Wrath of Cano. Who knew?
@Ronnie @cano @karim That is awesome. 👍🏼
@Ronnie Dude! That is epic! I'm archiving a copy! I forgot all about that. Aw, good times! #cookieclub 🍪 @karim @paulyhedral // @bondman
@Ronnie @karim @paulyhedral @bondman @cano LOL! You guys! Technically it wasn't an archive but the original. I hosted it on AWS and never took it down. :)
@saket @cano @bondman @paulyhedral @karim I'm just glad you still had it.
@saket @cano @paulyhedral @karim @Ronnie for the record, I had a personal copy of it in my cloud "treasure vault" for safe keeping. Never going let that one go. So awesome, y'all!! 😎
@bondman Hi Tim! Good to see you again. // @Ronnie @karim @cano @saket
@paulyhedral hey there, (at)pilgrim!! 👋 @saket @cano @karim @Ronnie
@bondman Those cookies tasted delicious, BTW! 😂 @Ronnie @karim @paulyhedral @cano
@saket yeah! You ate *my* cookie! I mean...no big. I'm over it. It's just a cookie...a hard-earned cookie. It's cool... *looks away
// @cano @paulyhedral @karim @Ronnie
@bondman I was just tasting your cookie for, um, security reasons! I wanted to make sure nothing happened to our PCA officer. What's a little drool in exchange for peace of mind?? @Ronnie @paulyhedral @karim @cano
@saket I think you know that I work in the food industry. So you'd know that I value clean hygienic practices over security! @cano @karim @paulyhedral @Ronnie
@saket @bondman @paulyhedral @karim @Ronnie Glad you never took the original down then! Great video...brought back good memories. I saved it locally now just in case. ;)
@cano Yeah. Brought back good memories for me too. I hadn't watched it since we made it! I'd initially posted it up on Droplr, and they politely emailed me to take it down because of bandwidth issues! 😁 // @Ronnie @karim @paulyhedral @bondman
@Ronnie Wow. I had no memory of this. Thanks, Ronnie. (I wonder how Maddie is doing.) @cano @karim @paulyhedral
@joanna She is signed up here but she hasn't been active. I think her move has done her well. I'll text her to see if she'll come over to Pnut more.
@paulyhedral @karim @cano
@paulyhedral Ha, actually you are right...it's a short a...but so many people say it the other way that I have gotten used to it too. But rhyming with the short a is even harder...lol! @karim
@cano Very easy to rhyme it in Spanish! @karim @paulyhedral
@joanna Yes! Banana Cano...lol 🍌@paulyhedral @karim
@cano it's just like a can 'o worms, yeah? / @karim @paulyhedral @joanna
@Wife Yeah, that's close enough! I can't even pronounce it the same every time. 😂 @joanna @paulyhedral @karim
@karim I've been pretty good! Ready for winter to finish, for sure, and saddened by ADN's demise..but so thankful to @33mhz for making Pnut for us all. So many old faces! It is really great! 😊