@konrad @mcdemarco My wife is going through the Westminster Confession of Faith, and it got me thinking how there are too few @duerigs starting discussions in the world.
@33MHz As in reading? What do you want to discuss? I’m ready... @konrad
@mcdemarco I'm supposed to submit any exceptions that I take to the Wcof, for a class. Which means needing to decide what I actually believe. Somehow not as easy as it sounds. /@33mhz
@Wife What are some things you do and don’t believe that are unrelated to the assignment, but otherwise similar in nature? @33mhz
@mcdemarco for example, I believe the sign of circumcision is replaced by the sign of baptism. So does it follow that children "must" be baptized?
I don't really think so, but I understand the arguments either way.
@Wife I’d start with the reason for replacement/the nature of the replacement...
@33MHz I really miss Jonathan and discussions with him. I need to find his address and send him some email.

@konrad @mcdemarco
@hybotics @33MHz @konrad @mcdemarco Well, I am here. I seem to keep forgetting about this here, but here I am. (It didn't help that the notification got eaten by my spam filter.)
@Konrad glad for you to pop in, though. :) how are things in your neck of the woods?
@33MHz Ah, life's a string of random events, surprisingly arranged :-) The last weeks have been stressful in more ways than one, but I'm finding myself again and getting back to things.
@33MHz More generally, Germany's currently finally noticing there's a tremendously strong, extremely right-wing movement here but still doesn't know how to deal with it, so that's moderately depressing.
@Konrad if only everyone we disagreed with were in the same places, we could go to war. As it is, like Abraham's righteous people among the wicked, we can't destroy ourselves. I'm being facetious, but I think people feel that way.
@konrad (both ways...)
@Konrad is your family doing well?
@33MHz Quite all right. We had some troubled waters for a bit, but things are clearer again now. And how are things with you?
@Konrad not too bad. Things are busy, but I'm "in the zone" with a few things at once. Loving reading on the commute, bees, kids, code...
@33MHz I envy you for being in the zone with multiple things. I'm usually pushed to stay in the zone with just one thing … But I've also taken back to reading books in the last year, and that's way good!