@akulbe Hello again. :) I see you've been busy. Since last you were here have you ventured north again? :)
@bazbt3 Negative. I applied for "Deemed Rehabilitation" from .ca, and they gave me a big fat "NO!" and even said (in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary!) "you haven't convinced us you've been rehabilitated. .ca not high on my list, lately. :(
@akulbe Sorry to bring it up, had to ask. Best of luck for future visits.

Bastids

Anyway, manhugs. :)
@bazbt3 No worries. I still *want* to get back in, but I guess they think I'm still a criminal and/or that I should do more prison time. :white_frowning_face:

19y 2m 11d since I got out
17y 25d since finishing parole (thank you WolframAlpha)
@akulbe Aren't otherwise ordinary people just odd. Perverse.

What do you do to relax now you're the boss?
@bazbt3 trying to upload a photo with Riposte but 536377374 steps required to configure $SERVICE. We're at the beach this weekend, at the Oregon coast. Just a short trip, but much needed.
@akulbe Arachis supports Pnut file storage. @bazbt3
@jws @akulbe This.

Riposte requires a third-party service to post right now. (I just *today* moved over to Arachis to use Patter public chat rooms too.)

We now have a community wiki; here's an extract:
https://wiki.pnut.io/FAQ#Why.3F
@bazbt3 Yeah, I’m using Riposte for posting/reading and Arachis for posting images and reading channels @jws @akulbe
@hutattedonmyarm Interesting; I'm thinking of doing something similar already. There are things Arachis does better than Riposte and vice-versa. @akulbe @jws
@jws @akulbe This is !not a test.
cookie jar (i)
@akulbe @jws Interestingly, I have absolutely no idea where I uploaded that. 😜