Best note-taking app for iOS that can sync via Dropbox? Currently using Write (abandonware, apparently) but got a note from Dropbox that the sync feature will quit working in Sept. when they enforce some new API restrictions (or some such). Thanks.
@joanna Drafts works well for quick notes.
@jws Thanks. I'll check it out.
@jws @dgold @anth @retrophisch @muncman @blumenkraft Thanks to all of you for the recommendations. I shall check all of them out sometime this week. Group hug! :-)
@joanna is Editorial too much for what you need? Markdown, Dropbox, heavily extensible
@joanna I have been a long-time Nebulous user, and like it for quick things. I'm now trying Editorial for longer things; new to me, but liking it so far. One mandatory feature for me is the ability to enter a real tab, which skews things slightly.
@joanna iA Writer works with a user-specified folder on Dropbox or with iCloud.
@joanna I have used a _lot_ of different options for this over the years. 1Writer and Byword are totally solid. Editorial has power. I've narrowed down to Ulysses for my own purposes. Coming from Write, I'd probably suggest giving 1Writer a look first, tho
@joanna i'm using mind node for casual note and Voodoo pad for encrypted, important things.