Hello everyone! Apologies for my long absence. I had an incredible weekend at Bonnaroo and caught a ton of amazing performances!! How are y'all doing here?
@thedoctor Sounds like fun. Good here. Fixing things at work.
@33MHz it was fun! The music made me wish MNDP was still going strong. Are you fixing anything exciting at work?
@thedoctor eh, just things that I've been wanting to get in place. Security cameras, other building-securing things. Broken computers.
@thedoctor That's around the Tennessee area right? I have a friend named Kate that went there a couple of years ago.
@joe yep Manchester, TN. As @joanna can tell you, live music is always fun and Bonnaroo reminded me of that.
@thedoctor I have experienced music festivals like that. Been to the Firefly one in Dover, DE which is on the speedway itself.

@joanna
@joe @thedoctor Can't beat live music but I mostly stick to small venues and local artists. Which is very easy to do in Austin!
@joanna Much more intimate and enjoyable. :-) @thedoctor @joe
@joanna @thedoctor I usually go small when available, there's a lot of great talent down there.
@joanna @joe small venues are nice. I remember seeing Lindsey Stirling at the Crofoot, which, as far as venues go is small in these parts. The sound was great and there wasn't a bad "seat" in the house.
@thedoctor I so love seeing people in a small room. Sometimes, there's no getting around having to go big, though. I'm seeing Diana Ross next week and it will be in a very large space! :-) @joe
@joanna @thedoctor Of course, because it's a big name act, and she still got it.
@joe I heard about Firefly but haven't been. Who did you see perform when you went?
@thedoctor Went to the inaugural one in 2012. Silversun Pickups, Yeasayer, and Moon Taxi are just some of the acts that I saw. Fun times! Would love to go again someday.
@thedoctor hey there! Welcome back! Sounds like you've been having fun. 😊👍
@bondman good to be back. What is new with you?