Mr TDH uses Amazon quite a bit. It is more infrequent for me. Our last three orders haven’t been delivered though.
@mandy Sometimes, they do deliver late at night and they have begun some cost cutting lately by tweaking delivery times and packaging [archive.li].

I don't use them as much anymore but my mom does.
@mandy Who delivers your Amazon packages? Here in rural Tennessee, it's usually USPS except for a few things that come via UPS.
@phoneboy there are Amazon trucks here usually. /@mandy
When I lived in the PNW, it was Amazon trucks all day. Now that I live in rural Tennessee, it's USPS usually with anything containing a Lithium-Ion Battery coming via UPS.

@33MHz @mandy
@PhoneBoy we get the full variety: Amazon trucks, USPS and apparently UPS. When the 1st mouse ordered didn’t show I complained and they sent a new one via Amazon - except when it showed up another day late, it was a bundle of plasticey fabric, not a mouse.
@mandy I quit Amazon Prime (before mostly quitting Amazon) for this reason, I never actually knew when they would show up.
I think it will be easier to buy a computer mouse at a store than to make a third attempt on Amazon. 🤯