@joe @Wife OGL 1.1 is stupid. You have to sign a new license and it invalidates all OGL 1.0 contentβ€½ Also, why D&D One?? There are plenty of other numbers after five and before infinity. 6e or even 5.5e are totally valid.
@thedoctor @joe My siblings were telling me about this the other day- I haven’t had much time to look into myself, but it seems like they’re kind of shooting themselves in the foot!
@Wife @thedoctor Yep, this is going to suck and would be a major blow to the community. I talked to a few of my tabletop friends and they're not happy about this.
So WoTC has responded to this #DnD #OGL backlash and.....it's not good. A non-apology apology spin if you will. [gizmodo.com]

@thedoctor @Wife @papierzeit
@joe with this WotC is dead for me several times...
A follow up here: Wizards of the Coast still wants to revoke earlier #DnD #OGL licenses at the very least which is concerning. It does want feedback on a brand new license which would fall under Creative Commons. [polygon.com]
Very good news: #DnD maker Wizards of the Coast says it’s fully abandoned their plans to alter its #OGL after many backlashes. from fans, media, and many more.

Piece here [polygon.com]
"Going forward, the #OGL 1.0a — the existing #OGL that Wizards had sought to revoke — will not be changed. Instead, The Systems Reference Document — a subsection of the published rules and lore of #DnD — will be moved to a Creative Commons license."