Not sure if anyone is using my #golang pnut library woodstock [git.sr.ht] aside from me but... Would there be any desire/interest if I were to move the project from it's current home on sourcehut to something like gitlab or codeberg?

Passed by: 33MHz

Just pondering the friction that may be involved for contributions on sourcehut versus other places.
@thrrgilag I'm interested in the lib, and srht is friction, but not a show stopper.
@33MHz I've seen a couple of projects split their space between sourcehut and github/gitlab incorporating both workflows. 🤔
I've gone ahead and started moving woodstock over to gitlab. New project space is here: https://gitlab.com/thrrgilag/woodstock
@thrrgilag I use it but for a project that basically is at a point of no further dev. Either way works, as long as there’s a redirect.
@kyle I updated the readme on sourcehut a bit and otherwise let it remain as is I think since I've started pushing breaking changes to the project on gitlab. The old path and version should still be good. Let me know if you have problems.