Not sure if anyone is using my #golang pnut library woodstock [git.sr.ht] aside from me but... Would there be any desire/interest if I were to move the project from it's current home on sourcehut to something like gitlab or codeberg?
Just pondering the friction that may be involved for contributions on sourcehut versus other places.
@thrrgilag I'm interested in the lib, and srht is friction, but not a show stopper.
@33MHz I've seen a couple of projects split their space between sourcehut and github/gitlab incorporating both workflows. 🤔
I've gone ahead and started moving woodstock over to gitlab. New project space is here: https://gitlab.com/thrrgilag/woodstock
@thrrgilag I use it but for a project that basically is at a point of no further dev. Either way works, as long as there’s a redirect.
@kyle I updated the readme on sourcehut a bit and otherwise let it remain as is I think since I've started pushing breaking changes to the project on gitlab. The old path and version should still be good. Let me know if you have problems.