Oh man, what's the go to iOS app with notifications these days? I missed so much activity on here...
@shawn gotta find what fits you. :) ChimPnut, Arachis, PiNut...
@33MHz Arachis is the one I remember using the most. I’ll try that one for a bit.

I know the real solution (cough… Prose) but yeah, still working towards that
@shawn I think ChimpNut and Arachis are the top contenders. Check the app directory [pnut.io] for a complete list.
@thedoctor yeah it's been a while, I've been using the beta website for so long. @unixb0y's PiNut is a new one to me I think
@thedoctor dang, PiNut isn't available in the Canadian app store. Arachis was my go to for a while but I've had mixed results with notifications. Missed your mention for example...

I really need to get Prose going again...
@shawn not gonna lie my favourite was always PiNut but I had to renew my Apple dev membership and nobody was complaining; should check if the push server is still running though 😳😳 i will see if i can get it back up soon ok 😉 100€ aint cheap
/@thedoctor
@unixb0y no worries man, I totally get it. I’m sad Prose hasn’t made its comeback yet. One day though.
@shawn atm i use chimpnut and it works very well but its got like sometimes a bit too many features if it makes sense haha i prefer something simpler. my fav was riposte on adn, pity it wasnt ported..
/@thedoctor
@unixb0y it was ported! But it wasn't maintained, and fell to iOS updates. :'(
/@thedoctor @shawn
@33MHz ahhh damn right! now i remember i have a 32 bit iphone again since lately (iphone 4) so i will see if it works there haha would be sick
/@shawn @thedoctor
@unixb0y @shawn @33MHz ah that reminds me I have my old 4s in a drawer somewhere. When phones are just thin pieces of glass (see the Expanse) I’ll tell me kids, this is what I had to use have for a phone. 😂
@thedoctor @33MHz @unixb0y I have a drawer that is slowly accumulating old phones. I even have a CDMA iPhone 5 from my brother that I can’t even boot up here in Europe. I love my 13 but yeah, the 4 and 5s were my jam
[Deleted]