Log A day [itunes.apple.com], my habit-tracking app for iOS, has been updated with redesigned charts. I'm quite happy with it, but I think I'm biased... 😁
cookie jar (i)
@ericd Just grabbed it! Looks nice. 👍

Initial thought: any plans for time-based “units” (or am I misunderstanding the purpose of those)?
@muncman Thanks!!!

Time-based units like 'short', 'long', 'minute', 'hour'?

Well it didn't occur to me that someone would want that when I initially made the app, then kind of forgot about this list. But I could add a few ones, I have no issue with it.
@ericd Not vital, but I was making a habit/task to try to get more sleep / aim for 8 hours, and thought an “hour” unit might make sense.
@ericd Or, maybe, “exercise” with a goal of some quantity of minutes?
@muncman Oh ok, for me the unit is purely descriptive but you're using it as a goal. An "Exercise" category with a unit of "ten minutes", another with a unit of "half an hour" maybe, then you tap the one you achieve? It's nice! I didn't think about that. 😄
@ericd But, again, I just started using the app, so maybe I’m using it wrong! 😅
@muncman It's the best time for feedback! Later when you're used to the app you can inconsciously work around its flaws, but right now they're obvious to you - it's super useful for me. Also I love seeing users using the app in ways that surprise me!