@ClaudetteK I've started going out to live outdoor shows a bit and it feels weird. It seems I kinda want to languish. :-)
@joanna Thank you for reading my post! 😍 I hear you, yet I can only imagine, because vaccination efforts here are …. Well, they’re not going great.
@ClaudetteK And, then you have all the people here who are not getting vaccinated when they can so easily. It's very frustrating all around.
@joanna Ugh. Yes, plenty of those here too, which is funny, since most of the no-vax folks haven’t even been offered one yet. But they badly want to be seen as not being “sheep” or whatever so they *pre-emptively* refuse. I can’t even with these people.
@ClaudetteK I know that feeling, just sucks but hang in there.

I’m just about vaccinated so planning on getting out more. How are you since wits been a while!
@joe Hi, great to hear from you! I hope you’re feeling better yourself? Yes, everyone – my parents, Saket’s dad, and 2 of my closest friends – have now been vaccinated, and @Saket had his first shot this morning. I’m still waiting…
@ClaudetteK That's so weird that you're still waiting, I thought you and @saket would go together.

I saw your other post about your teenager and I really feel for you there.
@joe @saket Yes, our vaccination strategy is a little odd to say the least. As for the teenage troubles, it’s almost impossible to get away from those invasive videos, memes, etc, even if life wasn’t largely digital as it is right now.
@ClaudetteK good to hear from you. I find myself sympathizing with your plight. Languish is an interesting word isn't it!
@thedoctor It really is! I had heard it before but not in this specific context - it sure fits, though. How are you, apart from, um, languishing? 😉