Hard to believe that Gundam Wing is 25 years old now. Felt like yesterday that I first watched it back in the mid 1990s.

#anime #animation
@joe I liked Mobile Fighter G Gundam.
@jacobrealo Really? I kind of liked it but for mostly because of Allenby. A bae character sighting.

Enjoyed Wing slightly better though story and character-wise even Seed has some good ones.
@joe I don’t remember if it was Wing or Seed but my high school world history teacher had us watch the finale episode on the first day of class. It was a way to frame her teaching around the theme of “history repeats itself”.
[Deleted]
@jacobrealo Actually, it was in the Wing film Endless Waltz that the theme of "history repeats itself" took place and it nearly happened via a rebellious coup.
@joe what I liked about G Gundam was that the tech for the Gundam was different.
@jacobrealo I agree that it was ahead of it's time in some ways and inspired future Gundam series and many other fields whether is animation or live action. That I won't deny.
@jacobrealo The Gundam Build Fighters series for example is inspired off G Gundam only difference is Gunpla and fun.