ChimPnut 1.6.5 waiting for review by Apple. This version adds the new poll feature to allow multiple answers if the poll was created as such.
cookie jar (d)

Doubt: Should Apple approve this version?

• Yes
  • Yes today!
  • Yes as soon as possisble
  • No.. (what! you don’t like monkeys?)
  • Of course❗
Closed 🌔🕥 4 yr ago
@ludolphus oops, beta doesn’t support the multiple options or I would have selected the full gamut haha
@shawn thanks for voting 😉
Beta will get support for sure sometime soon, I guess
ChimPnut multiple answer support for polls.
@ludolphus This post downloads an m4v for me on Beta. Chrome latest on Windows 10. At first I thought it was a virus attempt.
@fam Interesting... Confirmed the behavior. On Firefox, it shows as a video inline.
/@ludolphus
cookie jar (i)
@fam But on chromium it downloaded the file. /@ludolphus
@33MHz @ludolphus Is this a beta issue then?
@fam I think so? I'll have to look at the source and see why Chromium doesn't display it. Some HTML5 not supported? Maybe the video's not returning the right headers, in which case maybe Chimpnut needs to set them explicitly on upload.
@33MHz I never depend on a file format being automatically detected. I set headers explicitly when uploading.

@fam
@fam wow I see that when you just view that post with the video Chrome will download it without any interaction from me (the user) @33MHz
@ludolphus If you go straight to the file it does the same; I think it's just a Content-Type headers issue; Chromium doesn't mess with it since it's not the explicit m4v header.
@ludolphus mime_type is set to "video/quicktime" - pretty sure browsers aren't gonna know what to do with that. FF probably just goes off the file extension.
Related: the next update does intend to carve out a custom oembed form for videos, so it's not just freeform rando HTML. :}
@ludolphus Probably needs "video/mp4", unless it's funky Apply encoding with "video/x-m4v"
Apply :D
@33MHz i would blame google 😆
/@fam
ChimPnut version 1.6.5 approved and should be available soon in the AppStore

This version adds the new poll feature to allow multiple answers if the poll was created as such

Also try a long press on the @ button in the toolbar when writing a post or msg