@rafaelcosta morning, I installed the latest update from the App Store. When I open notification settings a view controller is presented and then dismissed almost immediately. I can try and send you a screen recording if you like?
@shawn Sure thing, that would help!
@rafaelcosta also, it isn’t remembering the last used account, it reverts to my other authenticated account.

Here’s the screen grab [d.pr], I only tap on the Notifications cell.
@Shawn Released an update today. I've been getting this occasionally, and haven't found a way to reproduce. Can you check if it is still happening?
@rafaelcosta ya, it’s still happening. Also, it booted me to my other account again after a forced quit
@rafaelcosta I'd love to get notifications working in Arachis again, if I can provide any more information to help with the bug, just let me know
@shawn What? They’re not working for you?
@rafaelcosta they haven't been for a while, since I switched to a new iPhone. I was hoping to try and toggle them on an off via settings to help things along but then it kept getting dismissed like the video shows.
@shawn Okay... try quitting the app (close it and remove from recents) and opening it up again. I've just removed your devices from the backend, this should re-register them.
@Shawn Also, I am releasing a new version that should fix the user log in bug. Can you enter TestFlight? https://testflight.apple.com/join/lX5wCQhE
@rafaelcosta @shawn sure, I’d be glad too. The link takes me to a page saying the beta is closed…

Ooo, nice new compose interface 👍🏼
@rafaelcosta well there’s the account bug at work, @prose is my other authenticated account haha oops
@shawn @prose No problem! It should open when Apple approves the first build for beta testing... I'll let you know!
@rafaelcosta awesome, thanks again
@Shawn since you replied via Arachis, went to the backend and tried to find this device you're using... Nothing here on my side :/
@rafaelcosta ya, the notifications settings are still automatically dismissing. I’m not sure what to do. I tried a reinstall a few times over the past month, should I attempt another?
@rafaelcosta I accepted the beta invite (thanks again) and tried to open notifications with no avail once more. I’m going to try a forced quit and see how it goes.
@rafaelcosta the notifications screen won’t stay open but it did remember my authenticated account. Let me know if I should try something specific.
@shawn Hey! Just released build 67. This one should show the error happening on the notifications screen, instead of just dismissing it ;)

When you hit that error, can you screenshot the error message?
@rafaelcosta here’s the error.
cookie jar (i)
@shawn looks like me.

@rafaelcosta does viewing the prefs update the profile?
@33MHz @shawn My side! Since the server is the one that notifies the devices, I keep the preferences server side. When I upgraded the server, some settings were off on my side. Should be fixed now. Can you check it @Shawn?
@rafaelcosta @33MHz huzzah! The notifications settings stay open, looks like it’s back to normal. Thanks for the assistance
cookie jar (i)
@shawn @rafaelcosta let me know if there ends up something I can do.
Congratulations @shawn, you are now a member of #NoonClub 🕛 (1200+ posts)! Next: 🚀 at 1701 posts
@shawn let me take a look at that!