Good morning.
ADN is still alive? If they've changed their mind, I should go back there. :)
---
a cookie and chai latte
going on a diet from tomorrow...
yum yum yum

#failedhaiku #ADNtea (→ #PnutTea or #PnuTea ?)
cookie jar (i)
@miki If they just keep it running, it may be among the best recent marketing moves. People know what they would be missing, there's a decentralized backup and people serious about running it (or a successor) now
@schmidt_fu Oh, they must be busy... Maybe, not only pushing a button. ;)
@miki looks like personal stream is already off for some people :)
@unixb0y Ah, so they're closing little by little. Sad...
@miki They just said they will shut it off tomorrow because some people couldn't download their data yet (there are some problems) :)
@miki Ahhhh I missed #failedhaiku! XD
Happy to see you continuing this here hahah
@elyse Yes, you created this "failedhaiku"! xD You must be busy but please sometimes show me yours again!!
@miki Hahaha I did, didn't I? Inspired by @ukhaiku I just needed to create #failedhaiku cos I don't know any of haiku rules xD
I'll try my best, when inspiration strikes :D
@elyse I had to learn Japanese haiku in elementary school but have never learned English haiku so don't know the rule either! I can make only failedhaiku in English. :p @ukhaiku
@miki Haiku is mandatory to learn in Japan, I bet?
But it's so much fun to make #failedhaiku instead hahah
@elyse Me too! I can enjoy making failedhaiku more than usual one! :p
@elyse I'm off to a library now but see you soon! Really glad to see you here again. Have a nice day. :D
@miki I'm going to bed…. at 5.30 AM hahah
I haven't changed XD
#vampire

Talk later :D
@elyse 😳! I hope you could get some sleep!😴🦇
@elyse @miki Hi you two! :-) Long time no see. I hope you're well?

As far as I know the rules in English are the same 7-5-7 syllables, and ideally something seasonal - the different language just means you end up with different poems...
@ukhaiku Hi Dave! Good to see you here 😆
I'll (try to) keep that in mind!
But tbh #failedhaiku is more fun hahah
@miki
@ukhaiku Dave!! @miki @elyse I'm not sure I can actually write anything but a #failedhaiku!!
@saket @elyse @miki
Hi Saket! :-)

a failed haiku,
doesn't really fail at all,
when it entertains

#almostahaiku
@ukhaiku @elyse @saket Poem, haiku, 'almostahaiku' seem to be noble yet deep...😳 (I don't know how to express what I feel in English though.)
@elyse @miki @ukhaiku Soooo…not a failed haiku then? 😵😉
@ukhaiku @elyse Hi Dave! I tried to learn English haiku several times, however, English syllables and Japanese ones are different and how to count them is a little bit difficult for me. But! I should try English haiku on punt not only #failedhaiku. :p
@miki Yummy! 😋 And nice haiku too! Hmm...I'm not sure...PnutTea looks good but so does PnuTea...like ChimPnut a bit. what do you think?
@cano Thanks! :D Elyse started this "failedhaiku". Lovely, right? Yeah... PnutTea and PnuTea... I want to ask which is better to the person who created ADN tea but I'm not sure who she/he is. Hmm.