Anyone into third party keyboards on iOS? Is #SwiftKey any good? #TeamAppdiction
@runeranch I've been using Gboard a lot lately. I love the Emoji and GIF search, plus it supports the 3D touch cursor movement like the iOS keyboard does. And I found it to be one of the most stable keyboards.
@schoeni Nice, didn't even know that Google was doing third party keyboards. So far I've been using #SwiftKey a a few days and like it a lot. Seems it corrects a lot of my keystrokes correct. Flow however I'm not happy with.

|@formfireglass
@runeranch I use Gboard, but Swiftkey is also solid.
@runeranch I tried SwiftKey. It's a good swiping keyboard but I found out I'm not the swiping- person 😉 so my favorite to date is Fleksy, I can type super fast with that :)
@unixb0y Yeah, I'm not into swiping thing either. I just can't coordinate typing like that. Guess it's about training and hours of use. But SwiftKeys ability to learn how I write is awesome. Just tapping space and completing a whole sentence is so nice!
@runeranch that learning thing is also done pretty good in Fleksy :) you can write a word as sloppy as you want and it recognizes it.
And if it doesn't, you swipe down on the keyboard and it switches to the next suggestion :)
And extensions... 😊
@unixb0y @runeranch Fleksy hasn't worked on my phone since ios 10
@unixb0y that's what I have been wondering. It hasn't been updated in a while either. @runeranch
@thedoctor 🤔 did they bring a successor or so?
// @runeranch