Getting ready to head to Tahoe. :) 13 hours of driving. :(
@formfireglass that's a long drive! Be safe 🚗
@formfireglass I'm catching up on my feed. Did you make it to Tahoe? Hopefully the trip wasn't as grueling as 13 hrs can be. Did you muscle through nonstop or go on a more relaxed pace?
@bondman We went nonstop, but spent the night in Reno, as we were hooking up with family before heading to the lake. We are doing a Celebration of Life for MrGlass' grandmother. Spending four days at a big house on the lake. Looking out at the water now.
@formfireglass I love Tahoe. And I don't ski or anything. The area has a serene vibe that has us coming back on family road trips. Enjoy!
I think we have plans to visit later this year.
@bondman We always have as well, but have been a bit turned off by how busy and pricey everything has become. I think we're spoiled living in a quiet area.
@formfireglass it's why we try to stick to the non peak times when Tahoe isn't stressed by all of the tourist crowds. It works out for us. One of our uncles has available timeshare to spare. We can nice accommodations during the off months. :-)
@bondman Yeah, we have a condo a couple weeks end Mar-beginning Apr. It's much better then. So much has built up since we were last able to come though. It's weird. Better today.