I've developed a small collection of packages while making Prose and now I'm getting to put them all together. Its a nice feeling to have everything available all in one place, though local packages are great cause I'm still able to fix some bugs
Can confirm, the lazy ScrollView I've been working on doesn't disappoint. I'm still smoothing out some rough edges now that its outside of a test environment. However, its so much easier to iterate when not translating things though UIKit
SwiftUI iteration is great, just nocked out another problem with a simple application of variadic traits. Inspired of course by existing ScrollView API's
And testing things further once again slaps me in the face...
@shawn that's how you know it's working! :)
Went back to the drawing board for some specific reloading scenarios. Now, I can specify if a view should be preferred or excluded while reloading and trying to keep views in place. In the end it simplified things while also extending them.
I took a quick pass at view size changes and animating those transitions... and so far things seem to just work.

I don't trust it though, so I'm going to refactor things and watch for any funkiness in the process.
I'm so pleased with my lazy scroll view progress. It's working far more reliably and I've managed to make a view that is not project specific. #prosedev