My #sleepyMonday #thememonday avatar is from My Neighbor Totoro, which we saw recently.
cookie jar (i)
@33MHz my favorite movie of all time! Cheers!
@33MHz Ghibli's iconic! definitely everyone in japan watch it in childhood, although kindred later film Ponyo was terrible...
@kyo I haven't seen Ponyo. We saw Kiki's Delivery Service with the kids as well as Totoro. I think we have one more…
@33MHz / @kyo
Started watching them when my son was little, We’ve seen them all ( I think) & some of them several times over (The cat returns, many many times over). Even though he’s now 18, we still occasionally watch one on a Sunday afternoon :)
@andrew that's fun ☺️ /@kyo
@33MHz Kiki's Delivery is my favorite. I was believing that I can fly using broomsticks with something a power of magic like her and I actually tried it in childhood. Another film in my thought is Castle in the Sky, Nausicaa, Spirited Away, or something?
@kyo yes, we have Spirited Away left to watch, so far. I bought Totoro, Kiki's, and Spirited Away on Bluray. I hadn't seen Kiki's ever, and the other two I hadn't seen in a decade or more.
@33MHz @kyo Howl's Moving Castle was good too although I have a special place for Spirited Away in all sense.