I had a Twitter account that was banned before I could post anything. Hadn't even put in a bio or a follow. The appeals process wanted me to accept that the banning was fair before I could start using my account.
Maybe things will be different under new management at Twitter.
@EchoDunk maybe… or maybe just different. It hasn’t been nice there in many, many years.
@mandy agreed. If Elon drove it into the ground we'd all win.
@EchoDunk I wonder if New Management™ can properly implement some kind of mutual non-interference technology. I'm skeptical it's doable because so many people you don't want to hear about on a particular topic have quite a bit in common with you, but 🍿.
@adiabatic oh please. Old management was actively working with DHS to control the narrative and interfere in elections both foreign and domestic. I have about asuch in common with them as anyone with a pulse and a normal human body temp.
@EchoDunk I was going in a very different direction with this. Say you like Apple products and _also_ like Trump. New Management™ probably doesn't have a good way to let you see the Yay Apple tweets without showing you the Boo Trump tweets.
@EchoDunk Tumblr has this very same problem, which is one of the reasons why it's a flamewar generator.