The dishwasher soap smells like a dirty gym bag.
@Streakmachine Maybe it's like noise-canceling headphones. The gym smells canceles the gym smells out?
@blumenkraft An interesting thought! 🤔

As long as the dishes become clean, it’s all good by me.
@Streakmachine hehe. happy washing! :D
@blumenkraft Soon one year and I can honestly say I’m getting used to having a dishwasher.
@Streakmachine a life without dishwasher is not worth living. ;)
@blumenkraft Well it sure ate up more of my time, that I can attest to. 😂
@blumenkraft sorry to jump in, but I just saw this post--I have never actually used a dishwasher in my life! nothing against dishwashers, but I have only ever handwashed my dishes! @Streakmachine
@flashblu wow, i can't say i envy you, my friend. ;) // @Streakmachine
@blumenkraft @Streakmachine @flashblu I've only recently moved to an apartment with a dishwasher and so far it supports me doing dishes less and a wildly varying quality - glasses are better, but utensils are worse, plates & bowls vary.
@igmp_join maybe try another dishwasher powder. This shouldn't happen. // @Streakmachine @flashblu
@blumenkraft I believe it also has to do with only running it every other day or 3, because there's just not enough dishes to warrant running the machine. // @flashblu @Streakmachine
@igmp_join mine is running once a week tops. If dishes are very dirty I wash them briefly with water before putting them into the machine so it doesn't start smelling or growing things I don't want to have in the house. :D // @Streakmachine @flashblu