I haven’t been active here. Actually, I have not been active on social media in general. I have just have been busy with my life, nothing more serious.
On that note, I have tried to restart my blogging regime with not just one but two posts. One is about impostor syndrome and the other is a technical thingy. Also, I have done some CSS tweaks for my webpage. Check it out: https://pekonen.cc

Passed by: 33MHz

@jussipekonen 👋 yo ho. 😌 I don't think I knew you worked in audio processing research.
@33MHz That was… almost 10 years ago. 😆 I would have loved to be able to continue that work but, you know, I did not get funding for my research, so I had to figure out what else would I do.
@jussipekonen good to hear from you! Life happens so we understand. Plus social media can just be time consuming. How have you been?
@thedoctor Pretty decent, I think. Have not caught the ’rona, yet, in fact I have not even been tested once. Then life has just been hectic otherwise, work and family have consumed all available time. You?
@jussipekonen that is good. I had a brief Covid scare a week ago but tested negative. Otherwise just busy with the usual life stuff. It’s good to hear from you