@keage I thought I couldn't understand this article because of my not good enough English skill, so I am reading this one on a Japanese website, and I can't understand it.
@miki Last year the truth has been spoken by @blumenkraft; Japan is really a misogynistic ethnostate. 😓

https://posts.pnut.io/844053
@keage Ah... I often think why they are Japanese cabinet ministers.
Are they and their many supporters still living in the Edo period?
They are talking about Hanko recently.

/@blumenkraft
@keage I hope young generations who have international sensibilities are rising soon.
Sometimes even young generations don’t realize their words are misogynistic and racist though.
Thank you for the link!

/@blumenkraft
@keage Of all the things I do not understand, I really cannot understand why Aso Taro is allowed to work in politics. He makes so many offensive and stupid public utterances, that he really should be banned.

// @blumenkraft @miki
@Streakmachine I quite agree. I can’t understand why he is still allowed to work as a politician.
And I still can’t understand why Trump was the U.S. President for four years. I thought he would be forced to leave his position soon.

/@blumenkraft @keage
@keage good video on the topic. [youtube.com]

the government is just not as good as the people. i've heard that one before... ;)

// @miki
@blumenkraft Thanks for sharing the video. The government is a reflection of society, the soul of its people, including me.

/@miki