Yea Dark Phoenix was as expected, terrible. In my opinion at least. Man what went wrong with that one.. sheesh.
@sloanb yep. I only watched a single scene. 😕
(FYI, @ericd's working on iOS and Android #movieclub apps!)
@33MHz I just pushed a new build (1.0.7) of MovieNut to the test lists. I feel like it's the one. 😊 Please send feedback if you find bugs. 🙏 There's Android and iOS versions, but also a Mac one (made from the iOS one with "Mac Catalyst"). /@sloanb
@ericd Nice I will check this out and let you know. Exciting stuff, thanks!
/@33MHz
@sloanb The Android beta version should be accessible at https://play.google.com/apps/test/io.aya.movienut/5 , and the iOS beta version through TestFlight (I need to add your email address to the testers list in both cases). @33MHz
@ericd Good deal I will reach out later tonight when I get a chance to test it. Thanks again.
@ericd wasn't able to get to the beta from the link. Let me know what deets ya need from me to get enlisted. Hope all is well.
/@33MHz
@sloanb Should just need to PM your Android/iOS E-mail to him. @ericd
@ericd I rarely watch movies these days so it's probably not for me but what does the app do? (I'm on iOS, btw.)

// @33MHz @sloanb
@joanna Type (part of) a movie title and it will show a list of candidates, select one, give it a rating, write a review, then post it to pnut. In the app it will be displayed like this [pnut.gallery], and in other apps will be displayed as simple text. @33MHz @sloanb
@ericd So the reviews all come from Pnutters? Cool idea.

// @sloanb @33MHz
@sloanb Same, I found it barely watchable, a real mess. I already thought that Apocalypse was mediocre, but this one is even worse. I'm tempted to rewatch the original X-Men movie as a palate cleanser...