@apero When I've gone away and come back to the app, I scroll up to load new posts and the app jumps the newest post. Is there any way to have it leave me where I am and just add the next "x" posts so I can keep scrolling up? Am I missing a setting? Thx.
@joanna Not exactly what you want, unfortunately, but close: in Preferences -> Interface, uncheck "Timeline sticks to top", then manually scroll to the top. Now, Apero will load new posts but won't scroll automatically anymore. /@apero
@ericd I already tried that. If I go away for a few hours and say, 50 posts have shown up, I try to scroll up and it loads all fifty posts and leaves me at the top (first post) so I have to scroll back. (1/2)

// @apero
@joanna Yeah, sorry about that, it bugs me too sometimes. I should have added this feature a long time ago. Unfortunately @apero isn't in development anymore, so I'm afraid we'll have to put up with such flaws. :(
@ericd Ah. I did not realize that you'd stopped development. Thanks.

// @apero
@joanna I totally stopped working on it in March 2019 (but it already wasn't really actively developed anymore at the time). I would try to fix a critical bug introduced by a new macOS version, though, I guess, if that were to happen.
@ericd I would certainly appreciate that but would also understand if you didn’t have the time.
@ericd If I remember to quit before scrolling and then restart, I'm at the same spot I was before quitting and all the new posts are waiting above the last post I'd read and I can scroll up. I just need to remember to quit. Thanks. (2/2)

// @apero