After riding a wave of "yay school's out" last week, subsequently have been feeling very introverted the last few days...
#covid
cookie jar (i)
@Jacarandachick work is such a natural part of life, and leaving the house is a healthy part of it.

It makes me think of the honey bees, whom need to go for cleansing flights once a month.
@33MHz I did not know that about bees and it is so relatable, thank you!
I walk to and from work and am absolutely missing this mentally as well as physically. I've put an emergency schedule together starting tomorrow to get me back in sync.
@Jacarandachick it'll help! As a family, we go on walks more often now that I'm at home... It even feels like a grasping for that "out" time.
@33MHz i just realized I haven't been properly out of my house in 4 days. Yikes. (And, now it's raining so I won't be going out any time soon.)

// @Jacarandachick
@joanna It'll be good to get the fresh air, the heart pumping. WHen it dires up enough.
@joanna @33MHz I've managed three days inside, have made a couple of bus journeys where I've been the sole passenger -very surreal
@Jacarandachick Everything's a little different. It is a good opportunity to go outside, but it's silly that lots of us have the same ideas of outside... ending up congregating. :]
@joanna