Just ordered a pizza and a bottle of wine cause today is rough. Hang tight everyone, its okay to be a little lost these days.
@shawn woof. I tried to order from a neighborhood restaurant, but they're not charging me enough. I'll have to buy more.
@33MHz I’m fortunate my local pizza place is around the corner and quite cheap. Other food is hard to come by, Saarbrücken isn’t a bustling metropolis.
@shawn I don’t know why, but I thought you were in London.

@33MHz
@Indigo na, Canadian in Germany. London would be nice but it’s harder to find work there.
@shawn I don’t really like cities for longer than a couple of days, though I can manage a week in Rome. ;) And I’d be prepared to try a month or two in Venice.
@Indigo that’s the most I’ve spent in London. We toured there for almost a week and it was fantastic. I know what you mean though, big cities are big. I really dislike Toronto now when I visit in the summers.
@shawn And you’ve made me want pizza. I wonder how long it’ll be before I can get my hands on some mozzarella.
@Indigo i love me some homemade pizza. I would have made it myself (well, maybe not tonight) if they still had flour at the shops.
@shawn I have flour. Actually I have mozzarella too, but not much & I had other plans for it.
@shawn Hugs. I’m feeling very tired.
@33MHz @Indigo hugs from here too