Got the Switch
@Shawna @ronnie @Streakmachine was between that and ps4. Went for Link
@sham We only had Nintendos since we've been married. I've enjoyed playing breath of the wild. Looking forward to Splatoon2 and Mario Kart. @ronnie @Streakmachine
@Shawna @ronnie @sham You are all making me want to get a Switch sooner than I plan to! But I still have a ton of great stuff on the Wii U to go through before that. :D
@Streakmachine The Wii U has Zelda so that's what really matters.
@sham @Shawna
@Ronnie This is true! Heck, it even has several of the really awesome ones, like Wind Waker HD. 😃 @sham @Shawna
@Streakmachine Wind Waker HD made me love my Wii U. @Shawna @Ronnie @sham
@tewha hopefully BOTW will make me love the Switch.

@Ronnie @Shawna @Streakmachine
@Streakmachine Likewise. I have a Wii U and a NES Classic. Would love to have a Switch, but these are great already. 😊
/@Shawna @ronnie @sham
@33MHz Would love a NES or Famicom Mini, but those prices… if you even manage to find one. 😕

As soon as I'm in a store that has one in stock, I'm getting!

// @Shawna @ronnie @sham
@Streakmachine We got it on a whim. The only game we play on it right now is Zelda. You can totally wait a while for other games to come out for it. @ronnie @sham
@Shawna That's my normal modus operandi, so I'll just keep doing my thing. That said, the Switch is darn appealing already. @ronnie @sham
@sham Nice. We haven't found it anywhere yet.
@formfireglass i got the asia version (that's what the guy said) so i think the US one will come soon enuff
@sham I figured. Just staying in the lookout. No rush.
@formfireglass yeah, there's only zelda that's the AAA title for now
@sham Yep. That Zelda looks so good though. We bought the N64 the weekend I was in the hospital having my girls. MrGlass hooked it up to the TV there and played while we waited. Good memories. :)
@formfireglass can't wai to play it over the weekend
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is kick ass.
@sham Agreed. Lots of fun.
@sham And I'm enjoying the Switch as well.
@sham Yep. A couple weeks ago (I don't know, the time with Zelda has all blended together!)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is becoming one of the most epic adventures to ever come out of any console. #switch #nintendo
@sham It definitely has eaten up lots of our time. I've really enjoyed it as well. One of my favorites.
@formfireglass the sheer amount of missions and side objectives is amazing. the cut scenes and boss fights are awesome too.
@sham They are. I love the addition of the stamps to remember where to go back to. It's a huge game for what is essentially a handheld.
@formfireglass funny that i actually switched back and forth from the tv to playing in the car, cos it's so compelling. 100 % As advertised.
@sham Absolutely. First night we took it up to bed to finish a section. And do some cooking. :)