in Germany there was a bombing against a soccer team (Dortmund). the fans of the opposing team (Monacco) started singing Dortmund fan chant in the stadium and Dortmund fans offered shelter because the game was postponed.

this is how you deal with terror.
@blumenkraft shit. Anyone hurt?
@shawn gladly not. :)
@blumenkraft phew! I hear bombing/attack and assume the worst.
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff yeah, but nothing serious. if you got hit by a bomb you can consider a bruise as nothing. ;)
@shawn
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff @shawn for me this sounds very much like the NAZIs did it, placing a fake letter claiming muslims did it.
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff and the funny thing is, even the NAZIs profit from the fear of terror and 'others'. the only valid thing to do is to ignore terror at all. only this way they loose their power. @shawn
[Deleted]
@der_Jeff ignore terror _with a sober mind_!! :P
@shawn
[Deleted]
@blumenkraft @shawn @der_Jeff especially as there were several fake letters, one supposedly written by left extremists
@pisolita really? what's that about? do you have any link on that?
@shawn @der_Jeff
@blumenkraft @der_Jeff @shawn I heard it on the radio yesterday , Bayern2. It said the bomb was a statement against BVB's capitalist attitude. But definitely fake
@pisolita interesting! thanks for the info. :)
@der_Jeff @shawn
@der_Jeff @shawn @blumenkraft he broke a bone in his finger, had to be operated on. The bus' armoured glass, a hedge and the timing prevented worse
@pisolita could have get way worse indeed. the bomb was sophisticated they say. @der_Jeff @shawn
@shawn According to @elyse, on team member sustained heavy injuries to his hand/arm. She's a huge fan. I'm thrilled to hear that reaction from the opposing team.
// @blumenkraft
@formfireglass yes, i leaned it wasn't only a bruise sadly. @shawn @elyse
@elyse @formfireglass @shawn @pisolita @der_Jeff btw i don't buy this letter. ISIS never demands anything, it's unheard of.
i would love to see this crime solved by the police. the story behind must come to light.
@blumenkraft Yeah, we'll see I guess. The Federal Prosecutor's Office has taken over this case since Wednesday. @shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
@elyse i do have not so much faith into the german authorities, they ae blind on their right eye. if this was a nationalis group we might never find out.
@shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
@blumenkraft Oh dear... that doesn't sound good 😒 @shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
@elyse oh boy, don't get me started. a right wing terror group (NSU) bombed and killed people for over 10 years. the authorities sometimes even covered it up. link [en.wikipedia.org]
@shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
@elyse Wow, honestly, that's even sadder.
// @der_Jeff @pisolita @shawn @blumenkraft
@elyse and i hereby take back my distrust in german authorities, they did a great job as it looks here.
// @shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
@elyse oh, wow! i just found a reason a soccer team should not be shareholder owned.
// @der_Jeff @pisolita @formfireglass @shawn
@blumenkraft And I'm going to Dortmund next month, too! 😩 Hopefully everything is safe when I'm there... @shawn @formfireglass @pisolita @der_Jeff
cookie jar (i)