@elyse Just saw the article about your team on the Global News Patter channel. Glad no one was severely hurt.
.@formfireglass Marc Bartra was severely hurt.

Borussia Dortmund:
Marc Bartra undergoes operation on arm and hand. Get well soon, Marc! http://www.bvb.de/eng/News/Overview/Marc-Bartra-undergoes-operation-on-arm-and-hand
@elyse Did I read right that this is the result of an attack in the team bus? @formfireglass
@jasonechols @elyse @formfireglass actually it was not "in" the bus and there were no ppl around the bombs, they were in a bush or so and exploded when the bus passed
@jasonechols @elyse @formfireglass yup.. heavy sh*t going on these days around the globe :/
@unixb0y Part that really bugs me...how do the perpetrators stand to benefit? What is there to gain? @elyse @formfireglass
@jasonechols I have no idea.. These people are just crazy... Wherever their motivation comes from. @elyse @formfireglass
@jasonechols @unixb0y @formfireglass Dortmund police said it was a planned attack, not a joke (of course). And that bugs me as well; what is there to gain!?
@elyse It's senseless. Only purpose is to cause fear. Why even harm another human? As was said in a movie I saw recently "There are no enemies here." // @unixb0y @formfireglass
@jasonechols The Federal Prosecutor's Office just had a presscon: they're treating this as a terrorist attack, with possible Islamic background. Two suspects, one arrested. Exact motive is still unclear.
@unixb0y @formfireglass
@elyse Why does that not shock me. Islamist terrorist attack. Who'd a thunk it? @unixb0y @formfireglass
@elyse Wow, I just caught up with the thread. So scary and sad. :( Glad they arrested someone already for it, at least.
// @formfireglass @unixb0y @jasonechols
@elyse Wow. And I had just assumed some sort of deranged slighted fan. Even worse. :( @unixb0y @jasonechols
@unixb0y @jasonechols @formfireglass Yes there were 3 explosive devices on the side of the street near the team hotel, shattering the bulletproof glass window. A note claiming responsibility was found at the scene.
@unixb0y @jasonechols @formfireglass Roman Bürki, the goalkeeper, said this: "The bus drove down a small road. It just turned onto the main road when there was suddenly an enormous bang - like an explosion."
@formfireglass I am. Just going to bed now so talk to you later 😊