Chromium can run in "kiosk mode" with a simple chromium-browser --kiosk http://example.com, but I can't get it to work with Chrome on Mac, just Linux.
@33MHz did i hear kiosk app?!
@thelando618 yeah, that's what I'm using, but Linux is a far better platform for embedded. It's ridiculous to use the hardware we do for one-page sites, too. We should be buying a few $100 devices w/linux and set them up to do exactly what we want.
@33MHz I am using a Pi 3 for my main computer right now. I want to upgrade to a Pi 4 with 4Gb RAM. I have two other Pi 3s.

// @thelando618
@hybotics Yeah, this is for digital signage, which a Pi *could* work for, but it's slightly iffy, even the Pi 4, for non-stuttering websites. But something a bump above a Pi would do just fine, instead of a full (expensive) Mac Mini.
@33MHz A Pi 4 with 4Gb RAM might do well for digital signage. I have been looking at the UDOO Bolt [udoo.org] as an upgrade for my main computer, and I am sure it would work great for a serious digital signage project. However, the Bolt is not yet widely available.