One thing is clear: certain Tesla critics are so blinded by their hate for Elon Musk and Tesla that they will twist like a Twizzler to spin a positive or neutral story negatively.

Source: [cleantechnica.com]

1/2
Every piece of news is apparently a reason to buckle down in pessimism. Every announcement is a sign of crisis. How could it be anything else?

2/2
@ludolphus Isn’t it the same for Apple and Tim Cook? Some people just need the attention and will say/write anything to get it.
@thedan84 has been like this for Apple for a long time too. Maybe there it is slowing down a bit, that bad reporting I mean. If you are a top 3 if not top 1 company of the world you must be doing something right in business..
@thedan84 Tesla Model 3 outsells every other EV and sometimes even fossil cars.
This week they will show the Model Y. Will not surprise me if they will offer it this year already. #PiDay will be #Yday 😉
cookie jar (i)
@ludolphus I don’t think it’s such a surprise that Tesla sells that many EVs since all the other ones just stink. 😉
@ludolphus I mean, if I would ever *have* to buy an EV it would be a Tesla. In the meantime I’ll stick to my stinking, loud diesel. 😅
@ludolphus @thedan84 EVs aren't ready for primetime if you think about it. I feel we need a global depression for it to take off.
@joe Totally agree. I’m not even sure they will last that long. Something different or better or {insert hype-word} here will come and we will all forget about them.
/@ludolphus