I went to an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse last night for dinner. Some of the best cuts of steak I've ever had.
Still full.
@sam And now I'm hungry (well, hungrier) Sounds delicious!
@caff It was! Definitely the most expensive meal I've ever paid for myself 😬 but it was well worth it imo
@sam Reminds me if a time my sister was on holiday in Chile. She went to a BBQ restaurant somewhere in Argentina on weekend to meet up with some friends who were also traveling. She said the meat was magnificent. @caff
@peemee All the beef is grass-fed. Super good. And inexpensive. We took a party of 8 to dinner, each had 2 steaks, plus wine. $80. @caff @sam
@sam Oh yum!!! Love churrasco! 🍖
@formfireglass It was my first time trying it! So so good
@sam Now I want a burger AND some meat! I loved when we visited Argentina and would have barbecue. SO good.
@formfireglass Y'know, after trying the food last night, and learning about Brazilian history and society in a class I'm taking now, I'm thinking I might want to study abroad in Brazil or Argentina. What was your trip like?
@sam It was great. MrGlass, my twin girls and I were in the northern areas of Resistencia and in Iguazu for about 1.5 weeks. We stayed with someone who had lived with my family for a year. It was fun and yummy, especially great for the kids.