Oh my gosh. Twitter locked my account. 😂
I entered Pnut's birthday as 2016, and now it requires legal verification that I'm more than 2 years old.

When entering birthday, it specifically said "whether it be your age, or that of a business, or..."
cookie jar (i)
@33MHz well, that's funny, hi hi hi
@papierzeit it caught me by surprise. hahaha.
@33MHz think this has been done consciously, they noticed that a much better platform is slowly being built up here and have become angry. Makes sense ;)
I do see it says "This should be your date of birth, whether this account is for your business, event, or even your cat.", I just got it wrong. :P Still, what a move, to ban me on my telling them privately what my age is!
If You click on visibility > Learn more about visibility settings, it explains that this isn't just voluntary info for fun or whatever, it is it explains what Tw uses it for [help.twitter.com] but nothing to do with "it has to be accurate", or "you will be banned."
@33MHz Why did they ban your account immediately instead of giving a warning? It seems that they used an elephant to crack a nut, took a stone to break an egg. :/
@keage yes! This kind of swiftness alienates users quickly.
@33MHz it's GDPR related
@evefavretto @33MHz I don’t think so; the under-13 thing has been US law for a long time now.
@anth * good point. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they had reworked some of this process when going through GDPR, but yes, there's no sign of it from what I went through. /@evefavretto
"We appreciate your patience as we are currently receiving a higher volume of report submissions than usual. If you’ve already filed a report about this issue, please do not submit another. We’ll be in touch with you very soon!" - #twitter
They require my full, real name, and government ID.