Good morning World!
@mina Good Morning!
@ccp good day Craig, how are you doing?
@mina I'm doing great thanks 😄 just need another coffee I think.
How are you today?
@ccp doing good, I need tea personally :-D
@mina nothing wrong with that… each to their own 😉
@mina Good morning, Sir!
@saket good morning Mr. Saket, how are you doing?
I see the whole league is now around
// @rich @karim @charlesg
@mina Hi Mina, how are you? We're back and following the Rolling Stones diet to prepare for the reunion tour @charlesg @rich @saket
@karim glad to see you all around! Having a group of distracted gents around is one of the best things I've really missed // @saket @rich @charlesg
@mina Aww. Thanks! I think I can safely speak for all of us that we're happy to be here. It's great getting back in touch with everyone. *whispers* There has been some bold talk about rebooting the podcast but no promises… @karim @rich @charlesg
@saket @rich @karim @mina

If the podcast reunion doesn't happen, blame Rich.
@charlesg I'm already blaming Rich for everything else. It's a thing Shawna and I have been doing for years.
@mina @karim @rich @saket
@Ronnie I understand @rich also had something to do with Brexit… @mina @karim @charlesg

#YouDidntHearThisFromMe
@saket Rich also has the largest mention to post ratio of all time.
@mina @charlesg @karim @rich
@Ronnie @rich @karim @mina @saket

"Rich" is going to love that fact
@mina I didn't notice that Rich had made an appearance.
@charlesg @karim @rich @saket
@Ronnie Hopefully he'll get on soon. He's a bit busy at work at the moment, I understand. He'll also need to get a client. @mina @rich @karim @charlesg
@mina @Ronnie Well, we have a confession: @saket @karim and I created @Rich as a persona... He doesn't actually exist.
@charlesg 🤔 that makes so much sense.
@Rich @mina @karim @saket
@charlesg @Rich @Ronnie @karim @mina There's no way any man could have such a smooth voice: it was a combination of our three voices!
@saket LOL! Couldn't hold it any longer but to really laugh loud on this one
/@Ronnie @Rich @karim @charlesg