[Deleted]
@Skematica Don't you have another one just to join the party? :P
[Deleted]
@Skematica sheesh might need to get some #PnutButler 😜
No but check @hutattedonmyarm s website. There you can set your avatar and iirc it resets it back on Tuesday. (I personally like to keep my avatar a bit longer though)
@unixb0y In theory you can tell it how many days you want to keep it. In reality it's currently prettyy broken and I'll need to fix it :P @Skematica
@hutattedonmyarm hahaha :D at least when I last saw the website, it said “it automatically changes it back” so I assumed it’s fixed on Tuesday.
/@Skematica
[Deleted]
@Skematica yeah my dev account did expire earlier this year. That’s why it was a bit of a joke :)
It’ll come back after my exams together with another new Pnut App probably 😊
/@hutattedonmyarm
@unixb0y we're looking forward to that! :)
/@Skematica @hutattedonmyarm
@33MHz I know I know :) whatever it will be, it’ll be made for iOS 12 with Split screen on iPad, with Siri commands and adopted to the latest iOS design :-) I’m looking forward to creating it myself 😉
/@hutattedonmyarm @Skematica
[Deleted]
@Skematica great 😊
I'm still in planning phase so if you've got some ultra urgent feature requests or so, feel free to ask and I'll see if I will implement!
@hutattedonmyarm
[Deleted]
@Skematica what issues do you have with it?
Good iPad support is on the list already, esp. now that I have a physical device to test on 😊 I really want to have split screen / slide over view as well as landscape on iPhone and iPad :) @hutattedonmyarm
[Deleted]
@Skematica ok! I thought some design decisions that I may have to consider with my App maybe 😉
/@hutattedonmyarm